Tuesday, March 20, 2018

A Classy Guy

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   This past weekend I had a birthday card stamp-a-stack and we had a great time putting together some fun cards. All of them, except today's card, have already been featured on my blog. I really love today's card--I love the True Gentleman Suite of products in the Occasions Catalog and I love the clean design of this card. Each guest made two of these "blue" cards and two "brown" cards like this one I previously shared. My guests chose their own sentiments for their cards.

I started with a 3-3/4" by 3" piece of the True Gentleman Designer Series Paper for the bottom and a 3-3/4" by 2" coordinating piece of the same DSP for the top. I adhered these to a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" Crumb Cake Card Stock mat. I wrapped a length of Crumb Cake Classic Weave Ribbon around the pieces where they meet and then adhered everything to a Thick Very Vanilla Card Stock card base. I love this ribbon--it's so easy to work with, it ties and lays nicely, and it feels silky smooth. It also comes in Soft Sky and Whisper White.

Next, I stamped one of the sentiments from the "Truly Tailored" stamp set in Night of Navy onto a Very Vanilla scrap and punched it out with the Tailored Tag Punch. I punched another tag from Night of Navy Card Stock. I trimmed down the Very Vanilla piece, adhered it to the Night of Navy tag, and then used Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere it to the card.

What a great card for the guys in your life. And you can save 10% when you purchase the Truly Tailored Bundle and get the stamp set and the punch! Get the bundle, the True Gentleman DSP, and either the coordinating Night of Navy Corduroy Ribbon or True Gentleman Buttons and you'll have reached the $50 mark to earn a FREE Sale-a-Bration item! Don't delay because Sale-a-Bration ends on March 31!









tams# 21339
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment