Monday, February 5, 2018

For My Sweetheart

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   It's a good thing my honey doesn't read my blog or SPOILER ALERT he would see his Valentine's Day card before the actual day. I want to share it with you now because there is still time to place your order and get the supplies to make this card (and the cute stuff I showed yesterday) in time for that special day. (You'll have to expedite the order, but it's still possible!) I really love how this card turned out!

I stamped one of the hearts from the "Heart Happiness" stamp set in Real Red onto a 3-3/4" by 5" Whisper White Card Stock panel. I adhered this panel to a 3-7/8" by 5-1/4" Basic Black Card Stock mat. I tied on a length of Basic Black Striped Baker's Twine before adhering it to a Real Red Card Stock card base.

Next, I stamped the same heart in Real Red Ink onto a Whisper White scrap and cut it out with the coordinating framelit from the Lots to Love Box Framelits. I adhered this to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

I cut the word "amazing" from a piece of Basic Black Card Stock using the Celebrate You Thinlits that you can earn for FREE with a $100 purchase during Sale-a-Bration. I used the Fine-Tip Glue Pen to adhere it to the top heart. Just the "azing" part of the word is adhered; the rest is floating.

To finish the card, I added an assortment of Metallics Sequins--I just scattered them onto the card and adhered them with the Fine-Tip Glue Pen.

I think this card turned out amazingly!! I'm sure my sweetheart will love it.

Come back tomorrow to see another card made from the "Heart Happiness" set--and it's not a Valentine's Day card!









 
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment