Monday, October 2, 2017

Lovely and Sweet

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   I have another wonderful card made with the "Festive Phrases" stamp set--and this time it's an early Valentine's Day card...or anniversary card...or wedding card)...let's just call this set versatile!! The images in this set are awesome. You can stamp them in Basic Black Archival Ink and then add a few colors like I did here and here and here and make a really sweet card!
For today's card, I stamped the image onto a 3-1/3" by 2" Whisper White panel. Then I colored in the hearts with Real Red Stampin' Write Marker and the arrow with an Old Olive Stampin' Write Marker. I adhered this piece to a 3-3/4" by 2-1/4" Basic Black mat.

Next, I ran a 4" by 5-1/4" Real Red panel through the Big Shot with the Sparkle Textured Embossing Folder. I wrapped a length of Silver Metallic-Edge Ribbon around the panel before adhering it to a Thick Whisper White Card Stock card base.

To finish the card, I adhered the stamped image with Stampin' Dimensionals and added some Basic Rhinestones for some bling! So lovely and sweet!!












Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment