Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Santa's Coming!!

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   Who doesn't love Will Ferrell's "Elf"? It's such a fun Christmas movie. It's so silly you can't help but laugh. Today's card reminds me of the elves in that movie and it uses another fabulous image from the "Festive Phrases" stamp set. (Psst! We'll be making this cutie-patootie card at one of my two remaining Christmas card stamp-a-stacks!)
I started by stamping the Elf image in Basic Black Archival Ink onto a 2-1/4" by 3-1/2" piece of Whisper White Card Stock. I used Old Olive, Real Red, Early Espresso, and So Saffron Stampin' Write Markers to color him in. I adhered him to a 2-1/2 by 3-3/4" piece of Basic Black Card Stock.

Next, I embossed a 4" by 5-1/4" piece of Old Olive Card Stock with the Polka Dot Basics Embossing Folder. I added a 4" x 1" strip of Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper and a length of Silver Metallic-Edge Ribbon before adhering it to a Real Red Card Stock card base.

I adhered the stamped elf to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals and added a few Basic Rhinestone elements for that bit of bling. I finished the card by tying on a length of Real Red Mini Tinsel Trim. That comes in two-pack with Silver Tinsel Trim. So fun--just like this card!!








 
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment