Monday, August 28, 2017

You Are Too Kind

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   #fabfriday   One can never have too many thank you cards, amiright?  I like to send thank you cards because I like to receive thank you cards so I figure other folks like them, too! 

Today's card is a quick and easy card based on the sketch at the Fab Friday challenge blog.



My design came together quickly once I choose the perfect piece of Whole Lot of Lovely Designer Series Paper. This card reminds me of ballet class for little girls. Can you see why?
I started with a 4" by 3-1/4" piece of polka dotted Powder Pink Whole Lot of Lovely DSP. I adhered this to a 4-1/8" by 3-1/8" piece of Basic Black Card Stock. I adhered a piece of a Delicate White Doily to the back of this and tied on a length of my favorite Shimmer Black Ribbon.

Next, I embossed the front of a Powder Pink Card Stock card base with the Polka Dot Basics Embossing Folder. I adhered the DSP piece directly to the card with Snail Adhesive.

Finally, I stamped one of the sentiments from the "One Big Meaning" stamp set in Basic Black Archival Ink onto a 1" strip of Whisper White Card Stock. I flagged the end with the Banner Triple Punch and adhered the strip to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals. Easy-peasy and really pretty if I do say so myself (and I do)!

 

Product List

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet and cute just like little ballerinas! :) Love the polka dots and shimmer black ribbon. Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, dots make everything happy and calm at the same time - that's my belief, and I'm sticking to it! Love your paper and embossing choices! Super cute! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete