Thursday, July 27, 2017

Thank You Berry Much

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   #GDP097   I'm really loving the color challenge over at the Global Design Project challenge blog.  As always, this is a color combination that I probably wouldn't have come up with on my own--which is why I love playing along in challenges!


I thought this these colors called for some pretty flowers, so I pulled out the "Daisy Delight" stamp set and went to work.  I started with a 3-3/4" by 5" Whisper White panel.  I stamped the various stems and grasses in Wild Wasabi along the bottom of the panel, varying the heights a bit.  I added Berry Burst buds to some of the stems and the daisy outlines to the taller stems.  I used my Blender Pen to color these with Berry Burst Ink. The sentiment is stamped in Berry Burst and Wild Wasabi inks.

I adhered the stamped panel to a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" Berry Burst mat.  Then I wrapped a length of the scrumptious Berry Burst 5/8" Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon around and tied it into a pretty bow. I adhered this to a Crumb Cake Card Stock Card base.
This card is so pretty and it all came together in a snap--thanks to the color inspiration from the Global Design Project's guest designer, Marieke Bart! You should visit the blog to see Marieke's beautiful card! Just click on the link in the first paragraph above.

 
Product List
Blender Pens
[102845]
$12.00

No comments:

Post a Comment