Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Sweet as Ice Cream


#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   #GDP094   The gang over at the Global Design Project challenge blog have a cute sketch for your inspiration this week.  As soon as I saw it I knew I was going to pull out my "Thoughtful Banners" set and a bunch of coordinating inks!

I started by stamping the bar from "Thoughtful Banners" onto a 3-5/8" by 4-7/8" Whisper White Panel. From the top, the colors are: Blushing Bride, Sweet Sugarplum, Berry Burst, and Fresh Fig.  The sentiment is from the "Cool Treats" stamp set and it's stamped in Rose Red Ink.  I adhered this to a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" Blushing Bride mat.  I tied on a length of Whisper White Classic Weave Ribbon and then adhered it to a Berry Burst Card Stock card base.

Next, I stamped an ice cream cone in Crumb Cake Ink and a scoop of ice cream in Berry Burst onto a Whisper White scrap. I cut each of these with their matching Frozen Treats Framelits. I adhered these pieces to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
This is a great card for a summer birthday, don't you think?!









 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment