Monday, July 17, 2017

Perky Poodle

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   I wasn't so sure I liked the Birthday Delivery bundle when I first saw it at Stampin' Up's OnStage event. But it grew on me and now I'm quite fond of it. What I absolutely LOVE about this bundle is that the framelits not only coordinate with the stamped images, but they coordinate with the Birthday Memories Designer Series Paper! What an awesome idea!!

The Birthday Delivery Bundle features three items, instead of the usual two. It has the "Birthday Delivery" stamp set and the coordinating Birthday Friends Framelits and Birthday Memories DSP. When you purchase these items as a bundle, you save 10% over purchasing them separately. What a deal!

For today's card, I used one of the framelits to cut out the perky poodle from the DSP. I adhered this to a circle of Crumb Cake Card Stock that I cut with one of the Stitched Shapes Framelits.
Next, I adhered a 3-3/4" by 5" piece of Birthday Memories DSP to a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" Whisper White mat. Then, I stamped a sentiment from the "Birthday Delivery" set in Early Espresso onto a 1" strip of Crumb Cake Card Stock that I flagged with the Banner Triple Punch. I adhered the banner to the DSP piece and then wrapped a length of Whisper White Classic Weave Ribbon lengthwise around this before adhering it to a Crumb Cake Card Stock card base.

Finally, I added the poodle and her circle to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

This card is super sweet, don't you think? And it came together in no time!








 
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment