Monday, June 26, 2017

Seeing Spots

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   I haven't played with the "Work of Art" stamp set in a while because I'm always working with the newest Stampin' Up releases.  But it's always good to visit an old friend, especially one that you really enjoy.  For today's card, I paired up my old friend stamp set with a new friend, "Ribbon of Courage," and three of the amazing new In Colors!
I started with a 3-3/4" by 5" Whisper White panel. I stamped the zigzag from "Work of Art" three times--once in Powder Pink, once in Berry Burst, and once in Fresh Fig. Then I stamped the dot from the same set in the same colors randomly in the remaining white space.  I adhered this to a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" Fresh Fig Card Stock mat, and then onto a Thick Whisper White Card Stock card base.

Next, I stamped a sentiment from the "Ribbon of Courage" set in Fresh Fig onto a Whisper White scrap.  I cut this out with one of the square framelits from the Stitched Shapes Framelit collection. I adhered this to a Fresh Fig scalloped square that I cut with the Layering Squares Framelit collection. I adhered this to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

This fresh design was quick and easy to pull off with some of the elements from my old friend "Work of Art." Don't forget to appreciate your old friends as you create--and be sure to introduce them to new friends. They get along so well, don't you think?








 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment