Thursday, June 8, 2017

Rustic Thank You

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   Stampin' Up's new stamp set, "Wood Words," has a rustic and eclectic flair. I love the way the elements pair together in surprising ways.  I think my color combination has a bit of an eclectic flair, too. What do you think?

I started with a Thick Whisper White Card Stock card base, cut diagonally.  I stamped the floral spray from the "Wood Words" set in Lemon Lime Twist--once on the left and then, after reinking, I flipped it over and stamped it on the right of the card.  Next, I added a 4-1/4" by 1-1/2" strip of Wood Textures Designer Series Paper in the middle of the two floral sprays.

I stamped the heart from the "Wood Words" set in Real Red onto a Whisper White scrap and cut it out with the smallest square in the Stitched Shapes Framelits. I adhered this to the card with Stampin' Dimensional.

Then, I stamped the sentiment in Lemon Lime Twist onto a Whisper White scrap and cut it out with the cutest little label framelit from the Wood Crate Framelits. I'm telling you, that little label is ahh-dorable!!

Finally, I wrapped a length of  1/4" Copper Trim around the card and tied the label on. I adhered the label at a jaunty angle, using a Stampin' Dimensional.

How cute is this card? And so quick and easy to make! Remember, you can bundle the "Wood Words" and matching Wood Crate Framelits together and save 10% over purchasing each item separately.





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment