Friday, June 2, 2017

Cards in a Crate--and a New Catalog!

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   The new catalog is here!! Hurray! It's what we've been waiting for! You can peruse the online version by clicking the link over there on the right side of my blog. If you'd rather have a real, live catalog in your hands, contact me and we'll make arrangements to get one to you. I know you're going to love everything in it!

Today's project is another one that we made during the OnStage demonstrator event. I love everything about it! The supplies are from the Wood Textures Suite. First, we made these adorable 3" square "love notes" using the fabulous new "Wood Words" stamp set. We stamped the images in
Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, and Real Red Inks and the sentiments in Early Espresso Ink. See that strip of Wood Textures Designer Series Paper at the bottom of the cards? Don't you just love it? There are 48 sheets of different wood textures in the 6" by 6" DSP stack. I can't wait to play some more with them! For a finishing touch we tied on a length of linen thread.
So the cards are cute and all, but wouldn't they be cuter in a wooden crate--well, in a paper crate made from the Wood Textures DSP?! Lookie!

The crate is made with the new Wood Crate Framelits Dies that are AWESOME!! I've already seen some great project ideas out there on the interwebs.

You can purchase the "Wood Words" stamp set and the Wood Crate Framelits in a bundle and save 10% over purchasing them separately.

Remember, any time you want to order the supplies I've used to make my projects, you can just click on the thumbnails below and be taken directly to my online store.  Or, you can order anything from the catalog, by clicking on the "shop online" button on the right. I'd love to be YOUR Stampin' Up demonstrator. Ask me how I can help you with your paper crafting needs!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment