Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Birthday Greetings

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   Stampin' Up's new Birthday Memories Suite is so sweet. The images are perfect for kids' cards and parties and for adults who will be reminded of images from their childhoods.  I'm really loving the images on the Birthday Memories Designer Series Paper because I love to fussy cut and these images are perfect for fussy cutting. Some of the images can also be cut out with the matching Birthday Friends Framelits! Stampin' Up is so clever!


Today's card is quick and easy and seriously cute.  I started with a 3-3/4" by 5" piece of Real Red paper from the Birthday Memories DSP collection and adhered it to a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" piece of Pacific Point Card Stock. I adhered this to a Real Red Card Stock card base.

Next, I fussy cut the cute raccoon from the Birthday Memories DSP and added several Mini Stampin' Dimensionals to the back. I stamped the sentiment from the "Birthday Delivery" stamp set in Pacific Point onto a 1" strip of Whisper White Card Stock that I flagged with the Banner Triple Punch. I adhered the banner directly to the card and then peeled the backing off the Mini Stampin' Dimensionals to add the adorable raccoon to the card. Supes quick and easy and ever so cute!

 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment