Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Yay For You!

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   This card is so bright and fun!  I really loved making it and I was thrilled with the way it turned out.  It's CASEd from a card made by Kimberly Van Diepen, one of Stampin' Up's Artisans.  Kimberly's signature is to add a bit of doily and I love her work!  You should visit her blog:   Stampinbythesea.com  and see her wonderful work!!


I started by stamping the image from the "Super Duper" stamp set in Melon Mambo onto Whisper White Card Stock.  I fussy cut the center image and then I stamped the image a second time in Tempting Turquoise.  I adhered the Melon Mambo piece onto the Tempting Turquoise piece.


Next, I used my Stamp-a-Ma-Jig to align the "Yay!" image and stamped it in Melon Mambo down one side of a 3-3/4" by 5" Melon Mambo panel.  I added a 2" by 5" strip of Festive Birthday Designer Series Paper to the center of the Melon Mambo panel and then half a Delicate White Doily, on the diagonal.  Then, I adhered the "super duper" piece to the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.  I adhered this to a Thick Whisper White Card Stock card base, cut lengthwise.


I finished the card by adding three different sizes of Basic Rhinestones. So cute and festive!





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment