Friday, March 3, 2017

Taco Truck!

#stampinup   #saleabration2017   #faithfulinkspirations   When I saw the totes adorbs "Tasty Truck" stamp set in the Sale-a-Bation brochure I knew I had to have it!  But I hesitated because, well, I don't like to color.  Then I saw the Watercolor Pencils in the Occasions Catalog and it was a match made in heaven.

For today's card, I stamped the truck from the "Tasty Truck" stamp set in Basic Black Archival Ink onto a 3-3/4" by 5" Whisper White panel.  I colored it with Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Bermuda Bay, and Smoky Slate Watercolor Pencils and blended them a bit with the Blender Pen.  I still need lots and lots of practice coloring, but this'll do.  I stamped the sentiment in Basic Black Archival Ink, too.

Next, I adhered a 2" by 3-3/4" piece of Festive Birthday Designer Series Paper to the top of the panel.  I adhered this to a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" Tangerine Tango mat.  I tied a length of Whisper White Thick Baker's Twine at the top before adhering everything to a Tempting Turquoise Card Stock card base.  I added a Melon Mambo Enamel Heart to the card as a finishing touch.  Pretty cute, I think!



Product List
Blender Pens
[102845]
$10.00

No comments:

Post a Comment