Friday, February 10, 2017

Totally SAB!

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   #saleabration2017   Every day as I sort my mail, I hope for something other than a bill or junk.  We all love getting fun mail, right?  Imagine my surprise when I saw a card addressed to me from Connie Heisey--my upline and head of the Proverbial Stampers group.  It was fun mail before I even opened it, but when I saw the card, I was super happy because it's gorgeous and it uses three Sale-a-Bration items!  The other fun part was the message inside--that I'm #11 in January sales in the whole Proverbial Stamps group!  Wow!  I owe it ALL to a wonderful customer who saves up all year and always has a BIG order during Sale-a-Bration!

Connie's card is beautiful and so easy to make with Stampin' Up's wonderful SAB products.  Connie stamped the flower heads from the "Avant Garden" stamp set in Watermelon Wonder Ink onto a 2-1/2" by 5-1/2" strip of Whisper White Card Stock.  She added Mint Macaron stems and leaves and Crumb Cake "sprinkles" from the same set.  She added Crumb Cake stamens to the flowers.  The sentiment is also from "Avant Garden" and stamped in Crumb Cake ink.
Next, Connie stamped a vertical row of Crumb Cake lace--from the "Delicate Details" stamp set--onto a Whisper White Card Stock card base.  She added a strip of Carried Away Designer Series Paper to the stamped strip, so that just a tiny sliver peeks out. She adhered the stamped strip to the card base.

For a finishing touch, Connie added a Linen Thread bow. So pretty! And I was so happy to receive this card--and the notification of my sales achievement.

Remember, you can earn each of the Sale-a-Bration products used in this card.  During SAB, you can choose a FREE product with every $50 order.  Contact me today to place your order!
 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment