Thursday, February 16, 2017

On A Roll!

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   #saleabration2017   I'm on a roll!  I've got yet another card to share that uses the "Avant Garden" stamp set--and it's different than the ones I've shared every other day this week.  And hold onto your hats! Tomorrow I'm going to share yet another card that uses "Avant Garden"--well, actually, more than one card.  Come back tomorrow and see what I have for you, but keep reading to learn about today's card.

This is another card that we made at the Proverbial Stampers gathering.  I really love these colors--they're so fresh together!  We started by embossing a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" piece of So Saffron Card Stock with the Hexagons Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  Then we stamped the sprinkles from the "Avant Garden" set in Tangerine Tango Ink onto a 1" by 5" strip of Tangerine Tango Card Stock.  Next, we stamped the small leaves in Mint Macaron around the perimeter of a 2-1/2" by 3-1/2" piece of Mint Macaron Card Stock.

The main image is stamped onto a piece of Whisper White Card Stock that was cut with one of the Stitched Shape Framelits.  The flowers are So Saffron with Tangerine Tango stamens; the sentiment is Tangerine Tango; and the small leaves are Mint Macaron.

We adhered the embossed piece to a So Saffron Card Stock card base with Stampin' Dimensionals. Then we adhered the Tangerine Tango strip and Mint Macaron piece to the card.  I like to use Fast Fuse Adhesive when adhering a flat piece to an embossed piece.  I think Fast Fuse makes it stick better.  Finally, we adhered the stamped circle to the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.
Isn't this card sweet?  This is a color combination that I never would have thought up on my own, but I really like it, don't you?

Remember, you can get your very own "Avant Garden" stamp set for FREE with a $50 purchase during Sale-a-Bration 2017.  Ask me how! 
 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment