Friday, December 23, 2016

Thanks Times Two

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   As I'm working to build my stash of thank you cards, I decided to feature the beautiful Moroccan Designer Series Paper.  Using DSP as the focal point along with one bold stamped image makes it easy to create a stack of cards in no time.

Today's card is a CASE of a card I made earlier this year.  I still really love that design--particularly since it's so easy to recreate over and over again!

For each card, I started by stamping a sentiment from the "Scenic Sayings" stamp set in either Cajun Craze or Emerald Envy onto Very Vanilla Card Stock.  I cut the image out using the Layering Squares Framelits.

Next, I layered a 3-3/4" x 5" piece of the Moroccan DSP onto a coordinating Cajun Craze or Emerald Envy mat, cut at 3-3/8" x 5-1/8".  For the brown card, I tied on a few lengths of Black Baker's Twine, and for the blue card, I tied on a length of Dapper Denim Ruched Ribbon.  I adhered the assembly to either a lengthwise-cut Early Espresso or Dapper Denim card base using Stampin' Dimensionals.

Finally, I adhered the sentiment to the card and then used a couple of pieces of coordinating Moroccan Designer Washi Tape for extra interest.


These cards are quick and easy--and this is a great design for creating a stack of thank you cards--or birthday cards!  Just let the DSP be the star.
 

Product List

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment