Monday, October 3, 2016

Just Because I'm Flirty

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   Well, I'm not all that flirty, but the card stock and ink I've used on my card is pretty flirty, Flirty Flamingo to be exact!

Last month, my Stampin' Up upline held her Holiday Catalog gathering. We made some great cards (stay tuned in the coming weeks) and we learned some great business tips and creative ideas! We also did a secret stamper swap. We swapped names and addresses and we're supposed to send cards to members on our team. I think that's a great idea!

The team mate I pulled from the hat loves Flirty Flamingo so I had to use that color on her card, right? I also used one of my favorite sets, "Vertical Greetings!"

I stamped the sentiment in Flirty Flamingo along the right side of a Whisper White panel. I stamped the topiary right next to it in Smoky Slate. Then I stamped just the heart-shaped floral part in Flirty Flamingo and just the flower pot in Smoky Slate onto a Whisper White scrap. I fussy cut both the heart and the flower pot and adhered them to the image with a Stampin' Dimensional.

I adhered the Whisper White panel to a Smoky Slate mat and wrapped a length of Smoky Slate 1/8" Stitched Ribbon around before adhering it to a Flirty Flamingo card base. I added three small Basic Rhinestones to the card for a little bling.

This is such a sweet stamp set and it's even sweeter with these soft colors. 



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment