Tuesday, September 6, 2016

The Cutest Little Mummy!

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   I don't really "do" Halloween cards. I don't have anyone to send them to. But I love Stampin' Up's Halloween stamps and coordinating Designer Series Paper so I end up buying a stamp set every time the holiday catalog comes out. Someday I'll find someone to send these cards to!!

The "Cookie Cutter Halloween" stamp set from the new Holiday Catalog is simply adorable. It's got a coordinating punch, too. And the punch goes with the "Cookie Cutter Christmas" stamp set (stay tuned for the next couple of blog posts). I couldn't resist getting all three of them.

And who could resist the cutest little mummy stamp? He's adorable, isn't he? I stamped him in Basic Black Archival Ink onto a Whisper White scrap and punched him out with the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch. I also stamped the trick or treat bag in Basic Black Archival Ink onto Whisper White and fussy cut that with my Paper Snips.

Next, I cut a piece of Pumpkin Pie Card Stock with a scalloped Layering Oval Framelit and cut another oval from a piece of Whisper White Card Stock. I love how these layering framelits, well, layer so well together. I adhered the little mummy and trick or treat bag onto the Whisper White Oval using Stampin' Dimensionals. I added three Pumpkin Pie Halloween Night Enamel Dots to balance out the design.

Then I cut a piece of Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper and adhered it to a Basic Black mat. I wrapped a length of Smoky Slate 1/8" Stitched Ribbon around this before adhering it with Stampin' Dimensionals to a Pumpkin Pie card base.

Finally, I stamped the frame from the "Thoughtful Banners" stamp set in Basic Black Archival Ink onto a Whisper White scrap and then stamped "happy halloween" from the "Teeny Tiny Wishes" set in Pumpkin Pie. I punched out the label with the Classic Label Punch and adhered it with Stampin' Dimensionals to the card. 

This card is adorable if I do say so myself (and I do)!! He's the cutest little mummy!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment