Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Happy Vertical Greetings

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   My demonstrator group, the Proverbial Stampers, held a Holiday Catalog gathering this weekend. We had a great time making samples from the Holiday Catalog (I'll be sharing some soon!), learning business ideas, seeing our fellow demonstrators present fun new ideas and techniques, eating yummy food, and getting to know our team a little better. We also had a card swap--a time-honored Stampin' Up tradition!

I hadn't inked up my "Vertical Greetings" stamp set since I got it, so I thought it was about time to put it to good use to make my swap cards. I'm kind of stuck in a Mint Macaron/Island Indigo rut--but what a pretty rut to be stuck in! First, I stamped the greeting in Island Indigo onto the right side of a Thick Whisper White card base. 

Next, I stamped the floral image in Mint Macaron on the right side of a 3.5" x 4.75" Whisper White panel. I adhered this to a slightly larger Island Indigo mat.  I tied a length of Mint Macaron Sheer Linen Ribbon around this assembly before adhering it onto the card base.

I love this vertical design. I love the clean and simple style. I love the color combination. Really, what's not to love about this card??!!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment