Sunday, September 4, 2016

Creation Station: Holiday Catalog Blog Hop


#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   #creationstation   The new Stampin' Up Holiday Catalog is here! You will love, love, LOVE all the fabulous stamp sets, designer series papers, and accessories. I know you're going to want it all! If you'd like to peruse the catalog, just click on the Holiday Catalog link on the left of my blog. And if you'd like to see some seriously wonderful projects made with the new products, keep reading...and then click on the "next" or "back" buttons at the end of the post to follow the Creation Station blog hop. Our design team has loads of great ideas to get your creative juices flowing!

I thought I'd go off the "holiday" path today and use one of the more versatile stamp sets--one that can be used for any occasion--"Totally Trees." In fact, I made four versions of the same card:  one for spring, summer, fall, and winter.

For the spring card, I stamped the tree trunk in Soft Suede and added the dots for the flowers in Blushing Bride. The sentiment is from the "Build a Birthday" set and it's stamped in Blushing Bride, too. I couldn't resist adding the little blue bird. He's stamped in Pool Party ink. I adhered the stamped panel to a Soft Suede mat. Then I used Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere the mat to a Thick Whisper White card base, cut lengthwise.
 

I used the same layout and design for the summer card. I started by stamping the tree trunk in Soft Suede and then added the palm leaves shape in Pear Pizzazz. The sun is stamped in So Saffron and the sentiment is stamped in Pear Pizzazz. I adhered the stamped panel to a Pear Pizzazz mat and used Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere the mat to a Thick Whisper White card base.
 


The fall card starts with a Soft Suede tree trunk. I stamped the solid triangular shape in So Saffron on top of the trunk. I stamped one set of leaves in So Saffron, another set in Pumpkin Pie, and a third set in Pear Pizzazz. I added some leaves on the ground in So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, and Pear Pizzazz. The sentiment is stamped in Pumpkin Pie.

I adhered the stamped panel to a Pumpkin Pie mat and then used Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere this to a Thick Whisper White card base.
 


I switched it up just a little bit for the winter card and made a Christmas card instead of a birthday card. As with the other cards, I stamped the tree trunk in Soft Suede. I stamped the solid triangle stamp in Pear Pizzazz. I added some Real Red ornaments with the dotted stamp. And I added a So Saffron Star on top. The sentiment is from the "Cookie Cutter Christmas" set from the holiday catalog and it's stamped in Real Red.

I adhered the stamped panel to a Real Red mat and then used Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere the design to a Thick Whisper White card base.
 

I love how versatile this stamp set is and I love how quick and easy it is to create all types of cards with the set.

I hope you enjoyed my quick and easy cards made with the "Totally Trees" set from the new Holiday Catalog. Keep hopping around the blog for more inspiration from the Creation Station design team!


http://justjulieb30.blogspot.com/2016/09/creation-station-blog-hop-holiday.html
 

Product List

Product List

Product List

Product List

8 comments:

  1. love your designs. this was one of my favorites from the holiday catalog, too. it is so versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I'm impressed with your CAS cards and what you were able to create with the Totally Trees stamp set. So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I absolutely love this stamp set and I adore what you have done with it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing these fun, clean and simple cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the tree ideas!!! What a great way to showcase this set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Kathy! Your cards are gorgeous! Thankyou for sharing your ideas from the 'Totally Trees' stampset. D x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this stamp set too. I love how simple you made these trees and shared so many different ways to use.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bright, clean and simple style - love them.

    ReplyDelete