Thursday, August 25, 2016

Sugarplum Flourishes

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations  Today I'm sharing the second of four cards made using the "Flourishing Phrases" and matching Flourishes Framelits bundle. When you buy these products together in a bundle, you'll save 10%. This is a great set for all-occasion cards.

I stamped the large flower from the "Flourishing Phrases" stamp set in Sweet Sugarplum onto a Very Vanilla panel. I added the leaves and sentiment in Mint Macaron. Next, I cut a Mint Macaron lattice and leaf from the Flourishes Framelits. I adhered these to the card using the Fine-Tip Glue Pen. I added a Basic Pearl Embellishment to the center of the flower.

I adhered the stamped panel to a Sweet Sugarplum mat and then onto a Mint Macaron card base. This card is so sweet and delicate--and so easy to create!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment