Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Love Bugs

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   Today I'm sharing another great card using Stampin' Up's host set "Love You Lots." I'm sharing four cards using this set this week, so check back every day. Today's card features the cute little ladybugs! We made these cards at the Proverbial Stampers team meeting.

I started by stamping the ladybugs in Basic Black Archival Ink onto a Whisper White Square.  I added the sentiment in Real Red Ink. I attached this piece to a Basic Black mat, cut with one of the Layering Squares Framelits.

Next I cut three banners from different sheets of the Pop of Pink Specialty Designer Series Paper using the Banner Triple Punch. Two of the banners are 1-1/2" wide and the other is 2" wide. I love that the Banner Triple Punch allows you to punch three sizes of banners!

I adhered the banners to a Real Red mat. Then, I tied on some Thick Whisper White Baker's Twine before adhering the assembly to a Thick Whisper White Card Stock card base using Stampin' Dimensionals.

Finally, I added the stamped assembly to the card, also with Stampin' Dimensionals. 

These little ladybugs are totally adorable, right?!


If you love this set (and you know you do!) all you need to do is host a party, host an online party, or purchase $150 in Stampin' Up supplies and you can use your "hostess dollars" purchase the exclusive-to-hosts stamp set at the reduced price of $13 for the wood-mount stamp set ($21 value) or $9 for the clear-mount stamp set ($15 value). I'm booking parties in September--so contact me soon!
 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment