Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Not Too Bright

#stampinup   I've got the most wonderful hairdresser. She gets my color just right and she always gives me a good blow-out so that my hair is straight for a week. And she's so fun! We just chat and chat while she's taking care of me.


Well, after my last appointment, I got home and realized I'd forgotten to tip her. Ugh. I couldn't believe it! Then I thought of one of the cute sentiments in the "Pun Intended" host set would make a cute card that I could send her to apologize for my forgetfulness and enclose a check for the tip I'd forgotten.


For this card, I cut a sheet of Real Red card stock lengthwise. I added a Basic Black panel. Then I cut a Basic Black and Very Vanilla piece of Playful Palette Designer Series Paper just a bit smaller than the Basic Black panel and added it to the card.


Finally, I cut a piece of Very Vanilla Card Stock so that it would layer nicely on the card. I stamped the light in Real Red and the "Sorry, I'm Not Too Bright" sentiment in Basic Black Archival Ink. So cute! I especially like that the filiment in the light spells out "love" because I really do love my hairdresser!!




No comments:

Post a Comment