Thursday, May 12, 2016

One Layout, Three Ways (Part One)

#stampinup   I'm in the midst of gathering up the soon-to-retire stamp sets, accessories, designer series papers, and punches {sad face} to make room for the NEW stuff from the NEW catalog {HAPPY face}. I have a pile of DSP scraps and I always think it's a shame to waste them, so this year I'm going to put them to work. I hope that my designs will tempt you to place an order before these sets and papers and accessories and punches are SOLD OUT or retire.

I don't want you to miss out on anything before it's too late to order. Just click on the "shop now" button on the right and you'll be taken to my online store where you can make your purchases. Or, you can click on the supplies below and you'll go to my store, too. REMINDER: Stampin' Up retiring items are only available while supplies last or until May 31, 2016, whichever comes first.

Over the next three days, I'm going to feature retiring supplies using the same layout.

For today's card, I wanted to feature the bold, bright Bohemian DSP and one of my favorite sets from the Occasions catalog:  "Party Wishes." The card also features the Chevron Embossing Folder.

I embossed the bottom half of a Delightful Dijon panel using the Chevron Embossing Folder (retiring). I adhered a piece of Bohemian DSP (retiring) to the top of this panel. I also adhered a 1/4" strip of another sheet of Bohemian DSP through the middle--where I'd typically place ribbon. 

I stamped the "make a wish" sentiment from the "Party Wishes" stamp set (retiring) in Blackberry Bliss Ink (retiring) onto a Very Vanilla scrap and punched it out with the 1-1/4" Circle Punch. I punched a scrap of Blackberry Bliss Card Stock (retiring) with the 1-3/4" Circle Punch. I adhered these two elements together and then added them to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals before adhering everything to a Bermuda Bay card base.

So quick and easy. So bold and bright! I love these colors together.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment