Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Happy Spring

#stampinup   Yesterday I promised you another project made from the April 2016 "Pretty Little Wreath" Paper Pumpkin kit. Every Paper Pumpkin kit comes with enough supplies to make the project--and then some. You should check out Pinterest for projects that others have made with their Paper Pumpkin kits. I've seen some cards using the leftover leaves to make cacti. They're awfully cute.

I made a card, mimicking the 3D wreath I made yesterday. I punched a 2-1/4" circle from scrap paper and used it to draw a circle onto a Crumb Cake panel. Then I used Fine-Tip Glue to adhere the individual leaves to the wreath. I overlapped them a bit to give them dimension.

I tied a bow of Daffodil Delight 1/4" Cotton Ribbon (retiring) and attached it to the wreath with a Glue Dot. I punched three Daffodil Delight flowers from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (retiring) and adhered these to the wreath with Glue Dots, too.

I stamped the "Happy Spring" sentiment in Blackberry Bliss ink (retiring) on the card before adhering it to a Blackberry Bliss (retiring) mat and then onto a Mossy Meadow (retiring) card base.

This card was quick and easy and a good way to use up the extra Paper Pumpkin supplies.

Why don't you click on the Paper Pumpkin button over there on the left and start your subscription. You know you want to!

REMINDER: Retiring stamp sets and accessories are only available while supplies last or until May 31, 2016, whichever comes first!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment