Thursday, January 28, 2016

Soaring Mojo

#stampinup   #saleabration2016   I had so much fun playing in the Mojo Monday sketch challenge yesterday, that I wanted to play again today! Yesterday, I made a bright and cheery card with bold colors. Today I'm going the opposite way and using neutrals--and the card is still cheery!

I started with three 1" strips of the Going Places 6"x6" Designer Series Paper Stack and flagged the ends with the Banner Triple Punch. I adhered them to a Very Vanilla card base, as in the sketch.

Next, I cut a 3"x4" Very Vanilla panel and stamped the sentiment from the "Sky Is the Limit" set in Basic Black Archival Ink and the larger clouds from the same set in Tip Top Taupe. Some of the clouds are stamped full strength; some are stamped off once.

I stamped the airplane from the same set in Basic Black Archival Ink onto a Very Vanilla scrap and then fussy cut it. I adhered the airplane to the Very Vanilla panel with Stampin' Dimensionals and I adhered the panel to a slight larger Basic Black mat with Snail Adhesive. I adhered this whole assembly to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

I really like the way this card turned out and I love the clean, crisp sentiment.

 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment