Monday, December 21, 2015

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!!

#stampinup   This is going to be the last blog post for 2015. I'm going to take a couple of weeks off from blogging over the holidays to spend time with my family.

I want to thank everyone who has followed my blog and who has commented on the blog or on Facebook or on Twitter or on Instagram or on Splitcoaststampers. Your comments brighten my day and make me feel like I do have a smidgen of creativity. I hope my blog and my creations inspire YOU to be creative, too.

I'll be back on Sunday January 3, 2016 with a blog stop on the Creation Station blog hop. We'll be featuring our favorite sets from the upcoming Occasions catalog (January 4 - May 31, 2016). We have some amazing artists on our Creation Station blog hop--including a couple of Stampin' Up Artisans. So make plans to stop on by!

Speaking of amazing artists, my daughter's French class had an assignment to create a winter card to give to a classmate. I wanted to share her creation with you. She's a Stampin' Up Artisan in the making!

My darling daughter started with a Night of Navy card base and added a Soft Sky mat. Then she embossed a Whisper White panel with the Softly Falling Embossing folder. She stamped two trees from the "Festival of Trees" stamp set in Night of Navy onto Whisper White and punched them out with the Tree Punch. She added stars punched from Silver Foil with the star punch from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack. She tied several lengths of Silver 1/8" Ribbon around the card and added Basic Pearls to the Tree.

She punched a Soft Sky label with the Decorative Label Punch and another Night of Navy label to back the first--she cut the Night of Navy in half. The sentiment, "Mereilles d'Hiver" means "Winter Wonderland" and I think she did a wonderful job, don't you?

Merry Christmas to you and your family! I hope you have a healthy and happy new year! See you in 2016!



Product List
100069s
Night Of Navy Stampin' Write Marker
[100069]
$3.50
135859s
[135859]
$18.00

No comments:

Post a Comment