Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Happy Moments

#stampinup   I haven't played along in the Nacho Average Challenge for a while now. I took a look at this week's color challenge and I immediately knew what I wanted to do.



The poinsettia sheet from the Season of Cheer Designer Series paper has the three challenge colors and the DSP is a work of art by itself! I decided to feature the DSP and add a simple embellishment and sentiment.

I started with the DSP and mounted it onto a Cherry Cobbler mat. I tied a length of Gold Glitter Ribbon around these elements and then adhered it to the Soft Sky card base.

I stamped a sentiment from the "Wondrous Wreath" stamp set in Cherry Cobbler onto a Whisper White scrap and cut it out with one of the Chalk Talk Framelits. I mounted this label to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

This is another quick and easy holiday card--and I love using this DSP as the focal point!



Product List

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card! Great use of the colors! Thanks for joining us this week at Nacho Average Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite sheet out of that pack!! Sooooo pretty! I love that you've kept it the focus of the card!! Thanks for playing along with the Nachos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea letting the DSP do most of the work. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love quick and easy and no extra postage. This is great DSP. Thanks for sharing on the NAC site.

    ReplyDelete