Monday, October 26, 2015

Christmas Preview #6

#stampinup  Here's the last of 6 cards we'll be making at the October and November Christmas card-making class. You'll have to come to the sessions to know which ones we'll be making at each session. This Saturday's session is going to be a "no Big Shot" session. I know! Two "no Big Shot" sessions! How did I do that?!

This card is a CASE of a card I received at the #StampinUp #InspireCreateShare #Convention2015 from Jan Reid. Jan's card used the "Circle of Spring" wreath and was done in Crumb Cake and Cherry Cobbler. My card uses the "Peaceful Wreath" stamp set and I switched out the Crumb Cake and used Whisper White instead.

I started with a Whisper White Thick card stock base, added an Old Olive mat, and a Cherry Cobbler panel embossed with the Brick Wall Embossing Folder. I stamped the wreath in Mossy Meadow onto Whisper White card stock and cut it out with the matching Wonderful Wreath Framelits. I colored in the leaves with an Old Olive Stampin' Write Marker and the berries with a Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Write Marker and attached the wreath to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

I stamped a sentiment from the "Versatile Christmas" set in Cherry Cobbler onto a 1" strip of Whisper White and flagged the end with the Banner Triple Punch. I added this to a 1.5" strip of Merry Moments Designer Series paper that I also flagged with the Banner Triple Punch. The sentiment assembly was adhered to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

Finally, I stamped the bow from the "Peaceful Wreath" set in Basic Black Archival Ink onto a Cherry Cobbler scrap and cut it out with the matching framelit from the Wonderful Wreath collection. I adhered the bow to the wreath with a glue dot.



Product List
119681s
Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Write Marker
[119681]
$3.50
103683s
[103683]
$5.25

No comments:

Post a Comment