Monday, October 12, 2015

Black and White and Red Thank You

#stampinup   #creativecrew   I'm excited to share a few projects I made for the October Splitcoast Stampers Creative Crew Challenges. This month's theme is black and white and read all over. First up is the black and white and red challenge. This color combo is certainly my wheelhouse! As an 80s kind of girl, my go-to wardrobe was always black, white, and red.
I love the "A World of Thanks" stamp and it looks great stamped in Basic Black Archival Ink onto Whisper White card stock. I added a pop of color--and sparkle--by punching two hearts out of Red Glimmer Paper with one of the punches from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack. I adhered them to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.


I added the stamped panel to a Real Red mat and then onto a Basic Black card base. This card is super simple to make but the graphic nature makes a big impact!




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment