Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Wickedly Sweet Treat

#stampinup #paperpumpkin   OK. I'm not gonna lie: The September Paper Pumpkin is supes adorbs. Oh. my. goodness!!! I can't tell you how much I LOVE getting my Paper Pumpkin subscription every month. This week, I kept asking my husband (he picks up the mail) if my Paper Pumpkin came. Every day. I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas!

I opened my sweet orange box and saw the adorable projects. I'm ordering a refill, too, because I'm giving these out as gifts. They're amazingly awesome. (Am I gushing?!)

I know you want to get in on the Paper Pumpkin action. And if you are a new, returning, or existing subscriber in October, your subscription will also help to stamp out breast cancer.




To show our support for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Stampin' Up is going PINK . . . or at least the October Paper Pumpkin boxes are! And because Stampin' Up knows subscribers want to share the love too, they will be making a donation on their behalf to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF). Stampin' Up! will donate
  • $1 for every active Paper Pumpkin subscriber.
  • Plus, an additional $1 for every new subscriber.
Together, we will make a difference! 

Here's how you can help: 

Subscribe! If you're new to Paper Pumpkin, click the Paper Pumpkin icon on the left of my blog to get started. Your first kit will arrive in a limited-edition pink box that you'll want to hold onto forever-and Stampin' Up will  donate $2 because you're new


Stay active if you're a subscriber so Stampin' Up can donate $1 for you. Only those who receive the October shipment will be counted for the donation. 


In the meantime, here's the video on the September 2015 Paper Pumpkin project.

No comments:

Post a Comment