Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Silent Night in Denim

#stampinup   You cannot possibly imagine my excitement when I received an invitation to join the Splitcoaststampers Creative Crew for the final 4 months of 2015! I'm so excited and so honored to be part of this remarkably creative group of Stampin' Up demonstrators!!!

All of our September challenge projects will be included in the Splitcoast Stampers Creative Crew Gallery. Check back often, because we're still uploading our projects. This month we're focusing on Christmas projects because it's never too early to start on them, right? The four categories are: favorite DSP from the Holiday catalog; gift packaging; gift items; and gift tags.

Oh, wait! Did I mention the Holiday catalog?! It goes LIVE today and you can start ordering right now!!! Just click on the catalog on the left and start your wishlist. Then click on the "shop online" button on the right and start ordering!!

Today I'm going to share my project that uses my favorite DSP from the Holiday catalog: "Season of Cheer." I love the denim feel to this paper and I think it makes a beautiful, silent, snowy night. I'm also using one of my favorite new sets from the Holiday catalog: "Wonderland."

After choosing this DSP, I used a Night of Navy card base and added a Silver Foil Sheet for a mat to frame the DSP. Before adhering this to the card base, I wrapped some 1/8" Silver Ribbon around the card twice and tied a knot.

Next, I stamped the "silent night" sentiment in Night of Navy onto a Whisper White scrap and punched it out with the 2-1/2" Circle Punch. I mounted this onto the largest of the Metallic Foil Doilies--love them! They're so versatile and so inexpensive!! I added this element to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

Easy-peasy and so pretty (if I do say so myself, and I do)!



Product List

1 comment: