Friday, September 18, 2015

Grateful Leaves

#stampinup  This week's codeword at the Addicted to Clean and Simple challenge blog is fitting for the almost-start of fall. 

I really love the "For All Things" stamp set. It's one of my favorites. I've been trying not to pull it out just yet because it's not quite fall and because it still feel like summer here in central Maryland. I'm pretty sure I'm going to go a little crazy with this set in a few short weeks--trying to get in a bunch of fall cards before I switch over to winter cards!!

For this card, I stamped the fern-like leaves in Garden Green (my least favorite Stampin' Up color) onto a Whisper White panel. I wiped off the stem and bow with a baby wipe and stamped the leaves two more times, without re-inking. I stamped the sentiment in Garden Green as well.

I added a few gold sequins liberated from a strand of Gold Sequin Trim. I used my brand new Fine-Tip Glue Pen to add the sequins. That stuff is da bomb!! I'm in love with it--it's just the thing I was looking for to adhere small items like sequins and die cut words...without the mess!! (I hate mess!)

I adhered the Whisper White panel onto a Garden Green mat and then onto a Crushed Curry card base...and done!

 

Product List

3 comments:

  1. Love the effect and depth created by generation stamping :) beautiful card. Thank you for sharing with ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow love the way you stamped those leaves awesome card. Thanks for joining us over at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved the generation stamping you did. Nice card. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS!!

    ReplyDelete