Thursday, September 3, 2015

A Cheerful Gift Bag

#stampinup   Another one of the September Splitcoaststampers Creative Crew challenges is to use a punch board or one of Stampin' Up's amazing packaging options from pages 150 and 151 of the catalog. 

I chose to use the Gift Bag Punch board for my project--'cause I'll be using one of the packaging options in tomorrow's project!!

I think I mentioned that the Gift Bag Punch board does take a little time to figure out. I highly recommend watching a couple of different You Tube videos and using some scrap card stock. But once you get the hang of it, you could make a jillion of them in no time! And they are totes adorbs, too!!

I used a piece of Season of Cheer Designer series paper for my bag. I tied it with Real Red 1/8" Striped Ribbon. This comes in a two-pack with Garden Green Ribbon. It's wonderful!!

For the tag, I stamped one of the sentiments from the "Among the Branches" stamp set in Mossy Meadow onto a Whisper White scrap. I punched it out with the 2-1/2" Circle Punch. I adhered it to a large Silver Metallic Foil Doily--I'm in love with these!

Isn't this a sweet bag to fill up with sweets for a teacher or a coworker or a neighbor?? As I mentioned--you could make a bunch of them in no time!!

 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment