Monday, August 31, 2015

So Proud!

#stampinup  I'm so proud of a young mom that I know. She's been facing some real challenges in her life and she's faced up to them with strength and faith. She's full of grace.  I've learned so much from watching her in the face of adversity.  I wanted to make a card to tell her this and more.

So, I pulled out the "I Think You're Great" stamp set and my Blackberry Bliss--one of her favorite colors--and got to work. I stamped the "I Think You're Great" sentiment in Blackberry Bliss and stamped off one time before kissing it onto the floral stamp and then stamped onto a Whisper White scrap. I punched this out with the 2" Circle Punch so that the sentiment would be rimmed with white.

I added a Basic Gray panel that I'd embossed with the Lucky Stars embossing folder to a Blackberry Bliss card base. Next, I cut a 2" strip of Bohemian Designer Series Paper and flagged the end with the Banner Triple Punch. I tied a length of Basic Black Stitched Satin Ribbon around the banner before adhering it to the Basic Gray panel.

Next, I cut a star from a Silver Foil Sheet with one of the Stars Framelits collection and then cut out the middle with the next-smallest framelit to form an open star. I adhered the sentiment circle onto the card with Stampin' Dimensionals and added another small Silver Foil star punched with one of the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack punches.

I think my friend is great and I want her to know just how great she is!!

 

Product List
103683s
[103683]
$5.25

No comments:

Post a Comment