Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Follow Your Heart

#stampinup   I'm just back from the Stampin' Up convention--and I'm still recuperating from my fast-paced, fun-filled days! Today was my first full day back at work and I'm already exhausted. Fortunately, I have our family's vacation to look forward to. I'm hoping just to sit back and relax on the beach for a week!

The night before the Stampin' Up convention actually starts, my upline, Connie Heisey, has a gathering of the Proverbial Stampers group. We meet up with each other--sometimes it's the only time I see my teammates--and Connie has a few make and takes for us. I'm going to share 3 of the cards from the Proverbial Stampers make and take session over the next few days. All of the cards use the adorable set, "You're Sublime."

First up is this cute trailer with the sentiment "follow your heart." The card base is Smoky Slate and embossed with the Lucky Stars embossing folder. We stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo Black onto a 3-1/4" square of Whisper White. We used Blender Pens to color in the accents: Bermuda Bay, Watermelon Wonder, and Smoky Slate. We punched a 3" square of Cherry on Top Designer Series Paper with the 2-1/2" Circle Punch and adhered this to the Whisper White Square.

I adhered this piece to the card base with Stampin' Dimensionals. We added a Watermelon Wonder heart punched with the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack heart punch. I also used half a dimensional to adhere the heart. Finally, we added a Basic Rhinestone for a little bling.

So cute! Come back tomorrow and Thursday for a couple other designs from this adorable stamp set!



Product List
102845s
[102845]
$10.00

No comments:

Post a Comment