Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Simply Blue Birthday

#stampinup  When I saw the "Birthday Blossoms" set in the new Stampin' Up catalog, I knew it would be coming to my house. It's got beautiful floral images and wonderful birthday sentiments. I just love it! And when I saw this week's CAS(E) This Sketch challenge, I knew exactly the card I would make! (I rotated the sketch 90 degrees counter-clockwise.)



I started with a Whisper White panel and stamped the bunch of blossoms in Marina Mist on the bottom corner. Next, I used my Stamp-a-Ma-Jig to align the "happy birthday" sentiment and stamped this in Memento Tuxedo Black.

I adhered this to a Basic Black mat and then used Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere it onto a Marina Mist card base--and that was it! Clean and simple and quick and easy!!



Product List

1 comment: