Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Get Well Soup

#stampinup   When I saw the "Get Well Soup" stamp in the new Stampin' Up catalog, I knew I had to have it. It's so stinkin' cute!!! I thought it would be perfect to use to play along in this week's Create with Connie & Mary color challenge.

CCMC360

I started with an Island Indigo card base and added a Chocolate Chip mat. I stamped the "Get Well Soup" image in Chocolate Chip onto a Whisper White panel. I also stamped the soup bowl in Chocolate Chip onto a piece of Bohemian Designer Series Paper. I fussy cut the bowl and adhered it to the stamped image.

I used a Blender Pen to pick up some Smoky Slate ink from the lid of the stamp pad and traced around the swirls. Next, I used the heart Framelit from the Circle Card Thinlits and cut a Smoky Slate heart. I adhered the heart to the card with a Stampin' Dimensionals.

So quick. So easy. So stinkin' cute!!


Product List
102845s
[102845]
$10.00


6 comments:

  1. SOOOO cute! I think it just moved to my must have list! Thanks for playing along with the color challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your paper-pieced soup bowl with the punched heart - I think you've now put this one on my wish list too! Thanks for joining us over at Create With Connie and Mary this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! Such a great idea to paper-piece the cup and add dimension with a punched heart! I can see this set getting lots of use! Thanks for joining us this week for the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is GORGEOUS!! I love the paper pieced cup and the heart is wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Create with Connie and Mary.
    ....I may need to get this set now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is "Souper"! Lol!!!! Love the paper piecing and punched heart! Thanks for playing with us at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This would make anyone get well! Very cute! Thanks for playing the Create with Connie and Mary color challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete