Tuesday, May 5, 2015

CAS(E) This Flower

#stampinup  Well, I'm using the "Petal Potpourri" set again today. I just can't get enough of it!! When I saw this week's sketch at the CAS(e) This Sketch challenge blog, I wondered how I could use these flowers. And then I got a flash of inspiration. I love it when that happens!



I actually had two already stamped and punched flowers on my desk--I have a pile of "card parts." One was stamped in Crisp Cantaloupe and the other in Hello Honey. That set my color scheme. I started with a Crisp Cantaloupe card base and embossed it with the Large Polka Dot embossing folder. 

To make the tag element, I punched each end of a 2"x5" strip of 2013-2015 In Color Backgrounds Designer Series Paper with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch. Then I punched two Note Tags from Whisper White. I added a sentiment in Pistachio Pudding from the "Six-Sided Sampler" set to one of the tags, and then layered both on the DSP element. I attached the flowers with Stampin' Dimensionsals, which covered the gap where the Note Tags didn't quite reach.

I really like how this turned out--I hope you do, too!!


Product List


1 comment: