Monday, April 13, 2015

It's Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Support Appreciation Week!!!

#stampinup
#weloveDS

We Stampin' Up demonstrators could not do what we do without the support of the awesome team at Demonstrator Support! The demo support team is always friendly, efficient, knowledgeable, and just all around wonderful. Lyssa Zwolanek organizes this event every year--and demonstrators from around the world send cards, treats, emails, whatever to show our appreciation.

On Friday's blog, you saw the beginning of my project and I asked you to guess what I was doing. Here's another picture of the treat pouch I made (57 of them!) for each of the DS support team. The pouches had a Charms blow pop, a roll of Smarties, and a Hershey's kiss--because DS is CHARMing and SMART, and they deserve a KISS for everything they do.


Of course, I added a few hand-stamped cards in the package as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment