Thursday, April 16, 2015

Fresh Birthday

Today I have a quick and easy birthday card. You only need a few supplies to recreate this card yourself. I made it based on this week's sketch at the Freshly Made Sketches blog.



I stamped the image from the "Balloon Bash" photopolymer stamp set onto a Whisper White rectangle in Crushed Curry. I backed this piece with a Mossy Meadow mat. Then I cut a piece of Mossy Meadow dotty sheet from the Birthday Bash Specialty series paper and cut a Mossy Meadow mat to back it. I mounted this onto a Crushed Curry card base. I added the sentiment onto the card with Stampin' Dimensionals. 

Quick and easy!!!


Product List

1 comment:

  1. This is such a fun card! And I love how it's so clean and fresh. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete