Thursday, March 26, 2015

Artisan Birthday

My wonderful next door neighbor is turning 95 years young this week. She's a sweetheart! Whenever I ask her how she's doing she says, "I can't complain...don't do any good anyway." She has such a wonderful attitude.

I thought I'd use the Artisan Embellishment Kit to make her a special pink card. I used the die cut roses panel and one of the rosettes. This kit is awesome--there are so many sweet elements. I love the buttons and pearls, too!

The layout for the card is based on this week's Retro Sketches Challenge.




Miss Ruth loves pink, so I started with a Blushing Bride card base. I added a Whisper White mat that I embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder. I added a panel of Blushing Bride behind the die cut element. I stamped the birthday sentiment from the "Petite Pairs" set in Rose Red and punched it with the oval punch. A pink rosette from the Artisan Embellishment Kit finishes the design.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment