Thursday, February 12, 2015

Way to Go, Chickadee!

Oh my goodness, the little animals in the "Cheerful Critters" photopolymer set are adorable!! I had to have them. And they're so fun to color.

I've got a confession: I made a mistake on this. I colored the little chicken with Daffodil Delight and Old Olive Blendabilities. Then I tried to add some shadows with the Smoky Slate Blendabilities, but that really didn't work...so I just kept coloring! Once I was finished, I cut out the image with a Starburst Framelit. I cut a banner from the Moonlight DSP stack with one of the Banners Framelits Collection.

I mounted this onto an Old Olive mat that I embossed with the Honeycomb embossing folder. Then I mounted everything onto a Hello Honey card base. Finally, I stamped "Congratulations" from the "And Many More" stamp set in Old Olive and cut the end with the Banner Punch.

Not bad for a mistake!


Product List
133519s
[133519]
$12.95

No comments:

Post a Comment