Monday, February 16, 2015

Blackberry Birthday

I've been away on a work trip for the last two weeks. I worked really hard--leaving for work at 6 AM, driving an hour, working a 10-hour day, and then getting back to the hotel around 6 or 7 at night. I really didn't have much of a chance to appreciate the beauty of Hawaii. Yeah--I was in Hawaii for two weeks. But it really was mostly work. We did get a weekend and we drove to the North Shore and visited several beautiful beaches and ate from a shrimp truck. Yum!

Our last Friday was only a half-day of work, so we were able to spend time at the famous Duke's Restaurant on Waikiki Beach. I ate some wonderful opa fish and had a couple of tropical drinks. We saw a beautiful sunset. I thought you'd like to see it!


I came home to temperature in the teens and below and now there's SNOW!! I'm hoping for a day off work tomorrow...but I think we're only going to get a delay. I'll take whatever they give! If I get the day off, I'm going to spend it stamping! I have several events to get ready for and I have loads of ideas in my head for my upcoming blog posts.

Here's a clean and simple birthday card I made with the "Balloon Bash" photopolymer set from the Occasions mini. The stamps in that set are HUGE and they can really stand alone on the card. I like this black and white and blackberry color combo. I think it's bright and crisp.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment