Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Blended Love

When I saw the "Love is Kindness" single stamp in the Occasions catalog, it went right on my first order. It's a beautiful stamp and I can color it with the NEW Pink Pirouette Blendabilities. Sweet!

I stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo Black onto a Whisper White scrap. I colored the tulips with the Pink Pirouette Blendabilities and the stems with Wild Wasabi Blendies.  I added some Smoky Slate to the newspaper. So pretty and so quick--since it's a smallish image. I cut the image with one of the Ovals Framelits Collection.

I used the Honeycomb embossing folder to emboss a Smoky Slate mat and added a length of my fave Pink Pirouette Seam Binding. I attached the oval with Stampin' Dimensionals and mounted the whole assembly onto a Basic Gray card base.

I love, love, love these soft colors!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment