Tuesday, January 20, 2015

BD Balloon Bash

The Occasions catalog has lots of options for birthday cards. You can never have enough birthday cards, right? One of my favorite sets is "Balloon Bash"--it's a little bit funky and a little bit snarky.

The Create with Connie and Mary challenge this week is a color challenge. I had most of these colors out already because I've been using the Sale-A-Bration Best Year Ever designer series paper. I just had to swap the Coastal Cabana for Bermuda Bay.

CCMC338

I colored directly on the stamp with my Stampin' Write Markers. That way I could have different colors in the design. I cut the sentiment with a Banner Collection Framelit and mounted it on a large Banner from the Birthday Bash Specialty Series Paper from the Occasions catalog. I added a ribbon from the SAB Best Year Every Accessory Pack. 

I mounted this piece onto a Whisper White panel that I embossed with the Lucky Stars embossing folder. I mounted that on a Calypso Coral mat and then onto a Bermuda Bay card base.



Product List

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the confetti banner behind your one with the candles on it. What a fun and happy card for a celebration! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun use of that image with the banners and embossed background! Too sweet! Thanks for playing along with the color challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Love the clean and simple look of it! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute birthday card!! The confetti DSP is just so fun on birthday cards and I love you banner design. Thanks so much for joining the color challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete