Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Wonderful, Blissful Wreath

I've seen some interesting color combinations used with the "Wondrous Wreath" set. There have been some great fall colors and great Christmas colors. I've also seen some unusual colors that have just been WOW! Believe it or not, I really like Basic Gray and Smoky Slate--especially when paired together with another color that makes them pop. For this card, my POP is Blackberry Bliss.

The sketch for this week's CAS(e) This Sketch is simplicity itself--yeah, it's clean and simple. And that can be hard to imagine--or not to actually steal someone's idea. So, I used a number of ideas that I have seen around the stamping blog-o-sphere to create this card. That's what I love about our stamping community--it's a community and we inspire each other!!

Here's the sketch that I've copied and stolen for my card.



Along with this interesting color combination, I wanted to use one of the word Framelits as the sentiment on the card. I think this makes the card elegant. I added two embossed stripes at the bottom, but they're had to see in the photo--so you'll have to trust me ;-)

(Stamp Set: Wondrous Wreath; Inks: Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, Blackberry Bliss; Card Stock: Smoky Slate, Blackberry Bliss, Basic Gray, Whisper White; Accessories: Wonderful Wreath Framelits Collection, Simply Scored Score Board)

No comments:

Post a Comment