Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Simple Holiday Cheer

I'm playing along with a new challenge: Clean&Simple Stamping. Here's the sweet sketch.



I haven't used the Holiday Cheer sentiment from "Mingle All the Way" so I thought it was time to ink it up! I used Memento Tuxedo Black and colored it with Stampin' Write Markers. I cut it and its mat with the Ovals Framlits Collection. I embossed a mat of Whisper White card stock with the Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder and mounted it onto a Real Red card base. Finally, I added a thin strip of Nordic Noel designer series paper (that reminds me of a candy cane).

(Stamp Set: Mingle All The Way; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Card Stock: Real Red, Whisper White; DSP: Nordic Noel; Accessories: Elegant Stripe Embossing Folder, Ovals Framelits Collection, Real Red and Old Olive Stampin' Write Markers)

No comments:

Post a Comment