Thursday, December 4, 2014

Bright & Beautiful St. Agnes Make & Takes

A good friend of mine volunteers at the St. Agnes Breast Cancer Center in Baltimore, Maryland.  Last year she asked a bunch of her craft friends--myself included--to come up with some crafts for the patients to make and take and then give to their families. I had a great time last year--and we were asked to do it again.

This time I'm stealing a fabulous hot chocolate pouch that my Creation Station friend, Jen Arkfeld, made. Take a look at this gorgeous project!!

Here's my take on Jen's great project. I used the "Bright & Beautiful" stamp set because the St. Agnes project needs to be quick and easy. The pouch is the wonderful pre-cut, pre-scored Gift Card Enclosures. These are so inexpensive and make great projects, as you can see!


(Stamp Set: Bright & Beautiful; Ink: Cherry Cobbler; Card Stock: Garden Green, Whisper White; DSP: Under The Tree; Accessories: Gift Card Enclosure, Cherry Cobbler Linen Ribbon)

No comments:

Post a Comment